Business Proposals That Get a YES!
- A proposal should not be a discovery session, yet that’s how too many of them read. Find out what a proposal is – and is not, what to put in and what to leave out.
- How to shorten writing time by ensuring you have all the information you need when you sit down to write your proposal.
- Your proposal does NOT need to be a 50-page document – or even 15. I’ll share why including too much detail can cause you trouble down the road.
- You are the expert. I share how to write your proposal so you gain trust, protect yourself from “scope creep” and don’t tempt clients to micromanage you.
- There’s ONE BIG THING you’re not going to do in your proposal that will save you from rejected proposals and avoid the dreaded sticker shock. Yes, it’s going to require you to be brave – but it works.
- Should you put options in your proposals, and if so, how many? (Plus, I share something profound my husband asked me years ago that I’ve returned to over and over again.)
- BONUS: You can download my personal template for proposals here: theyesproposaltemplate.com. I’ve used this proposal to close business in the range of low thousands all the way up to a million dollars for a client that we wrote one for, so I know it can be a winner for you as well.
If you follow the tips I share in this episode, you’re going to start getting more yeses to your proposals for a more profitable – and yes, joyful – business.
Subscribe to our weekly updates:
“highly condensed wisdom workshops”
“no nonsense and practical with such an open heart”
“insight and implementable nuggets”
“the very best golden nuggets in these bite-size podcast episodes”
“practical, bite-sized action steps”