Gary Ware on the Business of Breakthrough Play
Episode 25 – Business of Breakthrough Play
with Gary Ware
Key areas discussed in this episode:
- Gary shares the breakthrough experience his client had when he played a game with their sales team.
- What Purposeful play us and why it matters (including an amazing fact about the benefits of play for the brain).
- How games reveal people’s true nature and what you can learn about yourself and others through them.
- Play might not be exactly what you think it is. You can use play in your business — and we talk about how.
- 3 intrinsic and 3 external motivators, and how tapping into the intrinsic motivators helps you achieve your goals.
- Gary works with some impressive Blue-Chip companies. He shares how he got a foot in the door (and how he’s pivoted and adapted this year with COVID-19).
About the Guest:
Subscribe to our weekly updates:
From our reviews:
“highly condensed wisdom workshops”
“no nonsense and practical with such an open heart”
“insight and implementable nuggets”
“the very best golden nuggets in these bite-size podcast episodes”
“practical, bite-sized action steps”