Grow Your Business With Case Studies
Key areas discussed in this episode:
- A case study has credibility. It builds authority and a desire for readers to get those results for themselves. I share the process I use to develop case studies that you can use to grow your business.
- The exact format to use for your success story, including key questions to answer (and even why it matters what name you give your client in the story).
- Case studies can be the core marketing pieces in your business. I share the key thing to make sure your case study does so it’s actually effective.
- The different versions of your case study to create so you get the most out of it.
- Your case study shouldn’t feel like a marketing piece. I talk about how to make it feel more entertaining and educational instead.
I answer some questions consultants have asked me about creating case studies (you can submit your own questions for a future episode by leaving me a voice message at enlightenedmarketing.com/podcast).
Case studies are an incredible way to sell your work without selling it (and they’re fun to both read and write).
Subscribe to our weekly updates:
From our reviews:
“highly condensed wisdom workshops”
“no nonsense and practical with such an open heart”
“insight and implementable nuggets”
“the very best golden nuggets in these bite-size podcast episodes”
“practical, bite-sized action steps”
Get This Episode on Other Platforms:
Discover Our Collections
Select a collection below for episodes on a particular theme.