Episode 16 – Overcoming Self-Sabotage
with Christopher Carrick
Some key areas covered in this episode:
- Self-sabotage isn’t what it seems like on the surface. There’s a spiritual and energetic perspective to it, which I cover here with Spiritual Director (and my husband) Christopher Carrick.
- Why we sabotage ourselves – how we disguise it from ourselves – and how we can stop doing it, so we can be the productive, effective people we know ourselves to be.
- You don’t have to exhaust yourself in the process of doubling your business. Exhaustion is actually one of several sly sabotage strategies we reveal.
- “I’d never do that to myself.” Find out the sneaky way powerful, confident people sabotage themselves.
- The role of the unconscious and the ego in self-sabotage — and how to better understand the voice of your own inner saboteur.
- With the right awareness and tools, dealing with self-sabotage can actually be kind of fun (I said “kind of”!) and doesn’t have to be shaming. We share simple exercises to take back control and get out of your own way.
About the Guest:
Subscribe to our weekly updates:
From our reviews:
“highly condensed wisdom workshops”
“no nonsense and practical with such an open heart”
“insight and implementable nuggets”
“the very best golden nuggets in these bite-size podcast episodes”
“practical, bite-sized action steps”