Social Media Marketing with Mari Smith
Episode 26 – Social Media Marketing with Mari Smith
Key areas discussed in this episode:
- Mari got on Facebook in 2007 and has been doing online marketing since 1998. She shares the story of a video platform she became a brand ambassador and how she manages client expectations and results.
- How to build your business brand on social media (without living in a glass bowl and sharing everything).
- Your brand is the experience that people have when they come in contact with your branding. Mari shares the ratio she uses for content sharing on her personal and business pages, and how she makes her pages reflect her values.
- Many people are leaving Facebook and are conflicted about just doing anything that’s associated with Facebook. Mari shares her perspective about being on Facebook and staying in integrity.
- Relationship marketing and how it’s applicable to any social medium.
- How Mari’s consulting, speaking, brand ambassador, and course clients find her.
- Trends she sees coming for social media marketing in the fairly near to mid-term.
About the Guest:
Subscribe to our weekly updates:
From our reviews:
“highly condensed wisdom workshops”
“no nonsense and practical with such an open heart”
“insight and implementable nuggets”
“the very best golden nuggets in these bite-size podcast episodes”
“practical, bite-sized action steps”