Stop The Revenue Roller Coaster
Key areas discussed in this episode:
- Not getting clients even though you really want some? I share how to know if you’ve unknowingly put a virtual “closed” sign on your business.
- Which bad habits actually cultivate the feast or famine cycle.
- 3 changes to make in your business if you want to stop the revenue rollercoaster for good
- How to know if you’re spending too much time on the wrong activities (like client delivery!)
- Marketing is not an event. You need ongoing marketing in order to have a steady stream of clients flowing into your business. I talk about how to create and nurture that flow.
Subscribe to our weekly updates:
From our reviews:
“highly condensed wisdom workshops”
“no nonsense and practical with such an open heart”
“insight and implementable nuggets”
“the very best golden nuggets in these bite-size podcast episodes”
“practical, bite-sized action steps”