Visioning To Grow The Business You Want
Key areas discussed in this episode:
- I first learned this tool at The Coca-Cola Company when I was in the field (yes, it’s a powerful tool that global multinational corporations are using and you can use it, too). I share exactly what we did and how we used it in corporate business planning.
- 5 critical reasons why you should use visioning in your business.
- Vision statements are not mission statements. I share how to create your vision statement and orient towards it.
- It’s easier to achieve what you’ve already seen yourself doing. I talk about why visioning works and makes it easier to create your reality.
- How to make your goals more compelling and other ways to use visioning in your business to get clarity and attract what you want.
Visioning puts you in a position of clarity, control, and decisiveness — and that leads to the kind of action that grows your business.
Subscribe to our weekly updates:
“highly condensed wisdom workshops”
“no nonsense and practical with such an open heart”
“insight and implementable nuggets”
“the very best golden nuggets in these bite-size podcast episodes”
“practical, bite-sized action steps”