Why You Need A Virtual CFO For Your Business With Patty Lawrence
Get ready to take notes as Patty and I talk about:
- How a client went from hemorrhaging cash to increasing sales by 20% (and the bottom line by 38%!) by sucking it up and doing the hard work.
- What every business owner should know: 6 financial management issues that translate across any size business.
- Information in trends that tell the story behind the numbers in your business.
- Post-COVID cash position recommendations.
- Pricing your services for profitability.
- 3 numbers all business owners must track consistently.
- The counterintuitive approach she uses that helps her stay in her Joy and Genius zone.
- How Patty evolved from hourly rates to outcome-based engagements and increased average client size from $2,500 to $132K.
You’ll also hear Patty’s remarkable journey from solo entrepreneur to having a team she can trust and the gutsy hire she just made to (gulp) replace herself!
About the Guest:
Subscribe to our weekly updates:
From our reviews:
“highly condensed wisdom workshops”
“no nonsense and practical with such an open heart”
“insight and implementable nuggets”
“the very best golden nuggets in these bite-size podcast episodes”
“practical, bite-sized action steps”
Get This Episode on Other Platforms:
Discover Our Collections
Select a collection below for episodes on a particular theme.